Hey there, Lesley Lynx. Now that you’re the real deal, it’s time to get you up and running for our July orientation for First-Year students, our July Orientation for Transfer students, and our July Orientation for Threshold students
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
You'll need to do a few things to prepare for your live orientation session:
- Register for a July First-Year Orientation session, a Transfer Orientation session, or a Threshold Orientation session.
- Prepare a comfortable place to participate in the live Zoom sessions, with enough space for you to move around without bumping into someone else.
- Make sure your Wifi / internet is working and you have a connected computer OR smartphone.
- Since family sessions and student sessions overlap, make sure your family has the same set up as you do. And if you share a device, then your family members can register for and attend a session on a different date.
- This step doesn't have anything you have to do—but if you have any questions, make sure to call or email us. We're here to help make sure your journey to Lesley starts off right. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.349.8592.
- Lastly, watch our orientation videos and make sure to familiarize yourself with the support and resources we have waiting for you.
Meet your 2020 Orientation Leaders: